My new Folk Flowered Pinwheels and Summer Quilted Pinwheels just happened to be this way.
As much as I like visiting my local lumber mill or the hardware store, I do love a visit to the fabric store. Aisles and aisles of such pretty colors, prints and patterns - little by little, a beautiful yard or so of this or that fabric comes home with me. They sit neatly stacked -looking so inviting- and waiting for project of their very own.
I love that with simple materials, an enduring classic plaything can be remade. These pinwheels are eco-friendly, wind-powered, stitched and quilted, modern folk flowered, calico fabrics, fun.
Who doesn't love seeing a twirling , spinning pinwheel on beautiful summery day.
these are awesome, well done!
ReplyDeleteNice job! These are beautiful little pinwheels! Go wind power, Go!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteI love your pinwheels!!!!!!! Bravo! I just discovered your blog because you sent me a word of encouragement on the natural kids chats at etsy. I love your blog and I have only read the first page so far! I can't wait to read more. Keep going!
ReplyDeletewww.primroses.etsy.com
www.acornpies.blogspot.com
Beth ... thank you for your encouragement!!
ReplyDelete