When I lived in the "city" (nyc)- there were a lot of wonderful places to eat. While visiting an Italian bakery, I bought a couple of tasty pastries that caught my eye. One was a cookie covered with pignoli (or pine nuts.) Tasty.
They are called Pignoli Amaretti (Pine Nut Cookies) . Well ours are missing the pine nuts ... but all the rest of the ingredients are the same as the recipe. We did have a few moments to rescue but after all it was our first time making these ... and made a lot of bowls dirty... but in the end ...so very happy to have a tasty treat.
I don't have much of a sweet tooth ... but there are times when a sweet comes in handy.
These look sooo yummy!
ReplyDelete-Alessandra
Oh Alessandra ... thank you ... I am realizing how funny it is to have recipe for pine nut cookies and to make them without pine nuts! But they are very tasty all the same!~Pamela
ReplyDeleteI agree sometimes you just need a cookie!
ReplyDeleteBeccijo
http://www.theenchantedcupboard.etsy.com
Those look so yummy! I love pine nuts, and I bet that they are amazing in cookies.
ReplyDeletePine nuts? Yumm!
ReplyDeleteI can smell them from here! Nice to meet you! Ren
ReplyDelete