Friday, July 9, 2010

(at the workbench) - the hungry squirrel


Mr Squirrel
Here we are just weeks into summer ... and weather has turned from pleasant and radiant summer to a furious and bold summer in a week's time.


In the meantime though,  the garden grows despite the bands of silent marauders ... be they woodchucks, chipmunks, birds or squirrels ....


... they are all looking for a good meal as the abundant sun urges all green things on ... even those tender young plants that were eaten to the ground by a hungry visitor.....











Counting with Beans - Lavender Bean Bags / Waldorf Education / Aromatherapy

I have been busy, adding quite a few new projects... among them a Mr and Mrs. Squirrel Couple and a "Dear Sir. May I Have An Acorn" polite squirrel.





Hope your are having a wonderful summer and your gardens are growing full of lovely treat for your family too!!

6 comments:

  1. so sweet!!! Love that little squirrel!!!
    xo maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are just beautiful, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'm off to check out your etsy shop now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah squirrels. They can be a pest, but I still like them in the garden. Lovely tributes to these fluffy tailed nut eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Such lovely curves forming that curious squirrel stance.

    ReplyDelete

so happy you could visit! pamela

Related Posts with Thumbnails