{this moment - Inspired by Soulemama. A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment.}
I think so much of her world is still in dreams ... the sky goes by just like all the the moments of a day ... this is how she understands her world from watching it go by.
A lovely, quiet moment. I use to love to lay in the grass and watch the clouds go by....now I have a hard time getting up so I don't do it so much any more. :)
My Moment....a message I found from my oldest daughter after she went away for a few days this past week....
Just lovely. http://frockfarie.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-moment.html
ReplyDeleteAhh, sky-gazing. I wonder what she sees? My 3 year old son has recently discovered seeing things in the clouds. He usually sees "choo choo trains".
ReplyDeleteYour moment is lovely :-)
I think so much of her world is still in dreams ... the sky goes by just like all the the moments of a day ... this is how she understands her world from watching it go by.
ReplyDeleteThanks so very much for visiting! ~pamela
Beautiful peacefull moment to capture, I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely, daydream moment.
ReplyDeletei can feel her breath here. great inspiration for the weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteA lovely, quiet moment. I use to love to lay in the grass and watch the clouds go by....now I have a hard time getting up so I don't do it so much any more. :)
ReplyDeleteMy Moment....a message I found from my oldest daughter after she went away for a few days this past week....
http://www.magikalfolkcrafts.com/whispersfromthewoods/2010/08/06/this-moment-13/
What a gorgeous shot!!
ReplyDeleteThe wonder, the magic, the peace, truly lovely!!!
Love those moments ... for kids and for grown ups :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
I adore this photo. So much to take in... so much to contemplate... and how easy to dream. Lovely!
ReplyDelete