Monday, September 13, 2010

(glimpses) - the young artist

The young artist has been busy these last weeks ...
 she has completed many works in this time
and would have done more ...
... had her study schedule not returned so soon ... I am hopeful she will have time soon to return to the workshop... where she has set up her studio ...
for the time being  ...  she remains elusive ....

8 comments:

  1. Karen ... thank you! Even before knowing it ... my girl went to hanging her work ... of course at eye level. :) I am grateful she took things up on her own, if it had been left to me to hang the paintings it certainly might have taken quite a bit longer. Thanks for stopping by.~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters paintings are beautiful!!
    They look perfect hanging on the wall.

    Have a beautiful day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one especially...she has real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great art - she is very talented. I really enjoyed seeing this post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Isn't it wonderful to see your child blossom? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot tell you how happy my daughter was hearing all your kind comments ... we read them one by one ... if I could only show you the simple joy she felt at all your words... thank you so much! ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork. My own daughter is always thinking and doing art - and becoming more elusive.

    ReplyDelete

so happy you could visit! pamela

Related Posts with Thumbnails