what a super idea!! Thank you very much for sharing! will have to go to the woods today and find some nice leaves.
Thank you, Kim ... hope you enjoy a beautiful autumn!
Your photos are beautiful and I love the idea... mind if I copy it!? My son will enjoy this!
Jane ... wishing your son has a great time making a leave crown ... thank you so much for visiting! ~Pamela
Lovely! We were going to go leaf collecting Sunday, but it poured rain all day. Maybe this weekend.
natalie, thank you! hope you get a chance to make leaf crowns this weekend!
gorgeous!
thank you! :)
What a wonderful idea.
thank you so much, laura!!
so happy you could visit! pamela
what a super idea!! Thank you very much for sharing! will have to go to the woods today and find some nice leaves.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kim ... hope you enjoy a beautiful autumn!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful and I love the idea... mind if I copy it!? My son will enjoy this!
ReplyDeleteJane ... wishing your son has a great time making a leave crown ... thank you so much for visiting! ~Pamela
ReplyDeleteLovely! We were going to go leaf collecting Sunday, but it poured rain all day. Maybe this weekend.
ReplyDeletenatalie, thank you! hope you get a chance to make leaf crowns this weekend!
Deletegorgeous!
ReplyDeletethank you! :)
DeleteWhat a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeletethank you so much, laura!!
Delete