That is the most beautifully carved pumpkin!
That is the best hallowe'en pumpkin I have ever seen!
Beautiful pumpkin!
Looks really good. Great job
fantastic!here is minehttp://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-moment_29.html
That pumpkin is awesome!!
Beautiful! I'm carving on Sunday... Maybe I'll use your pumpkin as my inspiration.Thanks for sharing!~Amanda
Lovely! I love fall so much...
I love that pumpkin!
That pumpkin carved with fall leaves is my new all time favorite pumpkin! Wow. :)here's my {this moment} http://aphotographicmemory.typepad.com/a_photographic_memory/2010/10/this-moment.html
this is hands down, my favorite pumpkin ever!
I miss pumpkins and carving! Very lovely!
Happy pumpkin! We carved ours so early that they're now mere compost materials--thank goodness for funkins!
oh ... thank you so much .... a happy change in plans made for a happy ending for this little pumpkin! Thank you all for your very kind comments ... hope your weekend was glowing!!
so happy you could visit! pamela
That is the most beautifully carved pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best hallowe'en pumpkin I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteLooks really good. Great job
ReplyDeletefantastic!
ReplyDeletehere is mine
http://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/this-moment_29.html
That pumpkin is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I'm carving on Sunday... Maybe I'll use your pumpkin as my inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
~Amanda
Lovely! I love fall so much...
ReplyDeleteI love that pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteThat pumpkin carved with fall leaves is my new all time favorite pumpkin! Wow. :)
ReplyDeletehere's my {this moment} http://aphotographicmemory.typepad.com/a_photographic_memory/2010/10/this-moment.html
this is hands down, my favorite pumpkin ever!
ReplyDeleteI miss pumpkins and carving! Very lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy pumpkin! We carved ours so early that they're now mere compost materials--thank goodness for funkins!
ReplyDeleteoh ... thank you so much .... a happy change in plans made for a happy ending for this little pumpkin! Thank you all for your very kind comments ... hope your weekend was glowing!!
ReplyDelete