over land and water this past week ..
we happily say hello to summer from a mountain top...
and with an early summer's adventure watching the tide come in ...
we find ourselves walking the ocean floor ...
and with an early summer's adventure watching the tide come in ...we find ourselves walking the ocean floor ...
and then back again we travel with the outgoing tide ...





What gorgeous pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love where we live, but I sure miss the beach.
thank you, I can hardly believe we were there now! but I feel the same way and love my little mountain home :)
Deletewhen the sea opens its bottom you can see other world, can't you?
ReplyDeleteit's such a wonderful place to visit..we were so happy we could explore the under sea world ... I can only imagine how many stories were started while exploring the world's under the sea :)
ReplyDeleteI love how green those trees are in the picture. The water look so clean too.
ReplyDelete