Friday, September 7, 2012

(at the work bench) - anna's very curious

well it shouldn't have come as a surprise ...

 that anna would take interest in a little fish,

 how could she know, it wasn't made for her ....

but for other curious little hands of baby, after all anna's pretty little paws can't shake a little rattle ...


while the little fish tell about the undersea adventures and other such fishy tales,  today I'll have a few new toys to finish for the little ones again ... though that's not likely to make our dear anna any less curious ....





2 comments:

  1. My mom did and taught intarsia for years, so I have to say Cute set of fishes. And your cat has such lovely green eyes. I used to have a cat with her coloring.

    ReplyDelete

so happy you could visit! pamela

Related Posts with Thumbnails