Friday, September 26, 2014

(at the workbench) - they grew like toadstools

who's to say where the children will find themselves today?








a forest makes a most wonderful playground for tom, harriet, sam and daisy




as "Children of the Forest" everyday brings them to some unknown adventure, but today what will it be ?




ps...  should the north winds blow, they're now ready for that too! ... such resourceful children I'd say. :) 

Have a wonderful weekend! 










3 comments:

  1. we love that story and the toys are stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little toys. I have never heard of that story, but then again, my baby is now 23!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cynthia! My baby is an eighth grader, but she was only six or so when I started this blog...how can that be!

      Delete

so happy you could visit! pamela

Related Posts with Thumbnails