Thursday, June 14, 2012

(at the workbench) - a picture in the making

I don't think I've ever found myself here being unabashedly wordy...











so hope you won't mind if I share a recent project that I've been working with a few pictures...







 

these picture frames are quite a bit bigger then the post card frames I begun making earlier this year









 they're custom made for the children's watercolor paintings and artwork ... and are great for larger seasonal waldorf prints too









but of course there's still more to come...










7 comments:

  1. Your frames are gorgeous! Do you have a tutorial on how to make the curved post card frames?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much,Rachel:)... no I don't have a tutorial.

      Delete
  2. That's quite alright! I know someone I can buy them from ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful frames and paintings! What a great way to display art work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple chunky look of those frames, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! I'm enjoying making these and have few more ideas still to come :)

    ReplyDelete

so happy you could visit! pamela

Related Posts with Thumbnails